Criminal Business Law
We manage the risks that our clients encounter in their business practice and for which they could be liable:
- Common law offences (breach of trust, fraud, fraudulent insolvencies, etc.)
- Criminal liability of corporate officers
- Unfair commercial practices (L.121-1 of the French Consumer Code)
- Civil liability of corporate officers
- Contingencies in cases of insufficient liquid assets
- Penal risk management and development implementation of the delegations of authorities etc.
We also assist our clients with the setting up of precautionary measures and compensation for civil parties.
We identify our clients’ problems in order to ensure the safety of their business so as to protect them better