Banking and Financial law
We assist our clients with private equity operations such as:
- Leverage Buy-Out (LBO), Owner Buy-Out (OBO), Management Buy-Out (MBO) etc.
- Fundraising, preference share issues and complex securities (“ABSA” (shares with warrants attached), “OCA” (convertible bonds), ORA (bonds redeemable with shares), OBSAR (bonds with redeemable warrants) etc.)
- Drafting letters of intent, investment protocols, shareholders” agreement etc.
- Structuring and implementation of management packages
- Investment follow-up (exit of executive officers, new brackets of capital increase, etc).
We also assist our clients with their exchange transactions:
- Initial public offerings / takeover bid / block sales
- “Corporate governance”
There is currently no content classified with this term.